Make it Mar Vista, Proudly Backed by American Express, takes place on Saturday, November 24th from 12pm – 6pm, right in the heart of Mar Vista on Grand View Blvd.
And the Mar Vista Art Walk starts up at 2pm the same day – running all the way until 10pm.
An entire day of fun, food, shopping and experiencing in Mar Vista – all happening on 11/24 – Join us!
Make it Mar Vista is a Winter Wonderland this year – just look at all the amazing activities happening:
(All activations run from 12pm – 6pm, unless otherwise noted.)
– Hourly Snow Fall
– Skating Rink 12-4pm
– Photos with Santa and the LAPD Pacific Division Santa Sleigh 12-4pm
– Cookie Scavenger Hunt 12-3pm
– Photo Booth 12-4pm
– Kid Zone with Bouncy houses, snow play pit, craft table, carnival games, face painting
– Craft Vendor booths, Pamper Lounge booths (with massage, cryo therapy, reflexology, practitioners), and other local small businesses
– Food Trucks – Cali Banh Mi, MeSo Hungry, Richeeze Grilled Cheese, The Green Truck
– Stage with performances all day – see performer list:
12P-1230P – Opening act Venice High School CHOIR
1230P-1240P – Opening remarks ( ie Mike Bonin)
1P- 130P – HULA Performance
130P – 2P- Florence La Rue (from the 5th Dimension)
2P-220P KickStart Performance
330P-350P- Martial Arts- Werdum
415P – 6P Marina Del Rey Jazz Band
TBD Yoga Flash Mob by Light on Lotus