The 2016 State of the Westside event, hosted by the Westside Council Chambers of Commerce (WC3), takes place on Wednesday, January 20th from 7:30 to 10:00 a.m. at the Doubletree by Hilton at 6161 W. Centinela Avenue in Culver City. This annual event brings the senior executives and political figures from the membership of all the combined Chambers of Commerce that do business on the Westside.
This year the topic is the Digital Economy with a keynote by Peter Marx, Chief Innovation Technology Officer, City of Los Angeles, with a panel moderated by NBC Anchor, Robert Kovacik.
The program will focus on educating business, political and institutional leadership on the vital role the Digital Economy plays on the Westside and the Greater LA region and what will be needed to support the Digital Economy.
Keynote Speaker & panelist:
· Peter Marx, Chief Innovation Technology Officer, City of Los Angeles
Other Panelists include:
· David Toomey, Principal at Cresa (real estate)
· Patricia Ramos, Dean of Workforce Development at Santa Monica College (education)
· Catherine Lyons from FWD.US (policy)
· Jonathan Kessler, Cargomatic (local success stories)
· Adam Chapnick, Advisor, Bixel Exchange Startup Development Program (Past Principal at Indiegogo and CSO at Asset Avenue) (funding)
A limited number of seats are available at the Mar Vista Chamber’s table. Please contact us for tickets and information. MarVistaBiz@gmail.com.
Sponsorship opportunities available. For more information, please contact Barbara at the Culver City Chamber. (310) 287-3850 or Barbara@culvercitychamber.com.