Promote your Business to the Community! Sign up to staff the booth at the Mar Vista Farmers’ Market on the last Sunday of the month between 9am and 2pm, and you can let everyone know what you do and how you can help them.
It’s a great opportunity for home-based businesses to get some added visibility. Please sign up by emailing Chamber Vice President Staci Boggeri at StaciBoggeri @ gmail.com.
Farmers’ Market Booth Guide:
• The booth is only open to Chamber Members.
• There is no fee to promote your business in the booth.
• You may hand out materials about your business, but you may not sell anything.
• You are representing the Chamber as well as yourself, so we ask that you help out by adding people to our mailing list and handing out information about the Chamber to all those who ask.
• There are two shifts: 9am – 12pm or 12pm – 2pm.
Next Opening: December 27th.
Any other questions? Feel free to email MarVistaBiz@gmail.com.